newsletterbanner
Dear colleagues,

As you might have heard already, we have decided to cancel the Gloworkshop planned for today at Hi-Rez Studios in Brighton. While attendees have been notified last week, I wanted to reach out to the rest of our community here.

A lot of work went into the preparation of this edition prior to that decision, and I wanted to thank Estelle from Hi-Rez for her outstanding prep-work leading up to the event. Given the current situation, it doesn't really make sense to commit to anything definite of course, but we are still hopeful to find an alternative date best suited for our host and our participants.
In the upcoming weeks, we will hopefully get a better perspective on how the outbreak will affect the usual annual Localization conference cycle for everyone and then make a decision based on that. It would be incredibly helpful if you could keep us posted on the decision-making progress of your companies.

I wish everyone a very productive and solution-rich spring-time and hope to see you all back on track very soon!

Daniel
MailPoet